Allies for Reaching Community Health Equity (ARCHE), an initiative of the Center for Global Policy Solutions, is pleased to invite you to participate in the Women’s Wealth & Health Equity Summit. The summit will be held the afternoon of Tuesday, July 18, 2017 through the late afternoon of Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at the Gaylord National Resort in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
About Women’s Wealth & Health Equity Summit
The Women’s Wealth & Health Equity Summit will bring together over 150 experts, practitioners, and advocates from around the country to address health and wealth inequities affecting women and families. This event will use an intersectional framework to examine the consequences of these inequities, placing a particular focus on women of color as well as other disadvantaged groups.
Ultimately, the summit seeks to build a shared language, framework, and policy agenda to address women’s pay and wealth inequities through a health equity lens. By raising awareness of the causes and consequences of wealth disparities experienced by women, we hope to expand understanding of the impact of these inequities on the health and wellbeing of children, families and communities.
What to Expect
- Exciting, interactive panels, discussions, and activities
- Opportunities to network and build coalitions with diverse leaders and practitioners working to advance equity issues through advocacy, research, community organizing and stakeholder engagement strategies
- Registration for this event will open the week of June 12, 2017. Please check back then to register.
- Click here to view the meeting agenda.
- Travel scholarships are available for some attendees. Please indicate your request during registration to be considered for one of these scholarships.
- For questions or more information, email email@example.com.