The Southeaster Health Equity Council will host four webinars in various regions of the country. The webinars will include speakers from organizations that focus on cultural competency. Upon completion of this webinar, the participant will be able to accomplish the following:
- Identify human trafficking victimization and criminal behavior,
- Describe the intersectionality of social determinants and human trafficking,
- Explain the importance of trauma-informed care through a cultural competency lens,
- Discuss best practices for multidisciplinary and collaborative partnership, and
- Identify cultural competency assessment and evaluation tools.
The focus of the webinar will be responding to human trafficking victimization of marginalized, masked, and missed minority populations through a cultural competency lens.