CHILD Online and In-person Trainings: Comparison of Benefits
CHILD offers online and in-person training opportunities. Whether it’s online or in-person, all of our trainings are developed and delivered by expert facilitators and curriculum designers who have created each session to ensure interactivity, retention of information, and consideration of different learning styles.
Wondering whether you should attend an in-person or online training? The following comparison of benefits to our different trainings can help you decide the best fit for your needs.
Online trainings are ideal if you’re looking for:
- Convenience: learn from home, work or while you’re on the road
- Less travel: online trainings save time because there is no need to travel, saving you the hassle of security lines and other travel inconveniences
- Introductory level presentations: online trainings allow participants to gain a basic understanding of complex topics
- Interactivity: through a flexible online learning platform, opportunities for interaction and reflection with facilitators and other participants are built into all CHILD online trainings
- Better retention: depending on your learning style, online trainings may increase learner retention and offer a richer experience compared to traditional methods
In Person Trainings
In-person are ideal if you’re looking for:
- A focused learning experience: carve out time away from work and other distractions to enhance concentration
- In-person technical assistance: CHILD in-person trainings offer an enhanced opportunity to ask questions of experts and peers in a warm, supportive environment
- Intermediate level learning: in-person trainings allow participants to participate in discussions that deepen their understanding of complex topics
- Adaptability: face-to-face trainings offer more flexibility to quickly adjust and adapt to learner’s needs
- Interactivity: in-person trainings offer an incredible opportunity to practice the skills that you’re learning while engaging in more in-depth dialogue to identify solutions to your specific challenges
- Peer engagement: enjoy the benefits of face-to-face networking with peers
In-person trainings coming in June 2017!
Travel scholarships will be available.